A Excuse me, but do you speak English?
对不起,您说英语吗?
B Yes, a little. What can I do for you?
会一点,有什么事要帮忙吗?
A Could you tell me where the nearest subway station is?
您能告诉我最近的地铁站在哪儿吗?
B Sure, just come with me. I’m going to take the subway too.
没问题,跟我一起走就行了,我也要去坐地铁。
A Oh, that’s wonderful. Thank you very much.
那太好了。非常感谢。
B Are you from America?
您是美国人吗?
A No, I’m from Australia.
不是,我是澳大利亚人。
B Oh, I’ve a a cousin in Australia. He’s studying at Sydney University.
我有个表兄(弟)在澳大利亚。他在悉尼大学学习。
A Is he? I’m from Sydney. I know some Chinese students there. What’s the name of your cousin?
是吗?我就是从悉尼来的。我认识几个那儿的中国学生。您表兄(弟)叫什么名字?
B His name is Li Ping. He studies law there.
他叫李平,在那儿学法律。
A Lee Ping…. I don’t think I know him. The are two or three hundred Chinese students in Sydney you know.
李平┉ 我不认识他。您知道,在悉尼有两三百个中国学生呢。
B Oh, here we are. The Jianguomen Subway Station.
啊,到了。建国门地铁站。
A There’ re four entrances, is that right?
有四个入口处,是吗?
B That’s right. … It’s a long way down. There’s no escalator downwards, only upwards.
是的┉要往下走好远呢。只有往上走的电扶梯,没有往下走的。
A Yes, I can see.
对,我看到了。
|