学英语 300 (十一)

At the Bank  在银行

          

A  Excuse me, Ma’am.

   对不起,夫人。

B  Yes?  Is there anything I can do for you?

   有什么事需要帮忙吗?

A  Eh, yes. Could you tell me where I can change some money?

   是的,您能告诉我哪儿能换钱吗?

B  At the bank over there. See that sign? That’s the Bank of China.

   那边的那家银行。看见那块招牌了吗?那是中国银行。

A  Thank you very much. I hope it’s open now.

   多谢您。我希望它开门了。

B  I’m sure it is. The banks usually open at nine.

   肯定开门了。银行一般9点开门。

A  Thank you and good-bye.

   谢谢!再见。

 _____

A  Good morning.

   您好(早上好)!

C  Good morning, Sir. What can I do fou you?

   您好!您需要什么服务?

A  I’d like to exchange U.S. dollars for RMB.

   我想把美圆换成人民币。

C  How much do you want to exchange?

   您要换多少?

A  One thousand U.S. dollars. What’s the exchange rate  today?

   一千美圆。今天的汇率是多少?

C  8.23 yuan RMBto one dollar.

   8 .23 yuan RMB1美圆。`1

A  Here you are. One thousand U.S. dollaars in traveller’s cheque.

   给您。一千美圆的旅行支票。

C  Thank you, your passport, please.

   谢谢。能看一下您的护照吗?

A  Sure.

   没问题。

C  Mr. David Slinn… from Canada…

   加拿大的大卫 斯林先生。

A  That’s right.

   对。

C  Could you sign here please, Mr. Slinn?

   斯林先生,请在这儿签个字好吗?

A  Sure

   好的。

C  Here you are, Sir. 82 one-hundred-yuan bills. And here’s thechange,30 yuan.

   您拿好,82张一百元的人民币。这是零头,30元。

A  Thank you very much.

   多谢!`   

C  Don’t you think you should count it?

   您不点一下吗?

A  I don’t think it’s necessary. But since you want me to …

   我看用不着。不过你既然要我点 。。。。

C  You’d better, Sir.

   最好还是点一下。

A  … OK. Not a nickel more, not a nickel less. Thank you very much… By the way, could I have my passport back, please?

   好极了。一分不多,一分不少。非常感谢 。。。啊,想起来了,我可以拿回我的护照吗?

C   Oh, sure. I’m so sorry, Sir. 

   当然,当然,很抱歉,先生。